It is here 'already.' But the fullness is 'not yet.' It is here, and yet it is coming!
Until that Day comes, Jesus wants us to think about it, hope in it, long for it and pray for it to come.
When God's kingdom comes in fullness:
- Partial healing in this life will become full and final healing - new bodies with no more sickness or death!
- Progressive growth in maturity will become perfection!
- Scattered local churches who are 'one' spiritually will become 'one' physically! We will be together - the people of God!
- Our stumbling in sin will become total victory in experience. No more sin...ever!
- Partial justice in this life will fade away into complete justice; every wrong made right.
- Sweet tastes of God's presence in this life will give way to unbroken fellowship with God! We will be with him forever!
- Faith will become sight!!
What a Day that will be!
So let us pray from our hearts,
"Father, your kingdom come!!"